Layer chocolate, nuts, and coconut for a trifecta of flavors and textures. These easy, no-bake crunch bars only take 15 minutes of prep time.
They're vegan, paleo, and keto
- 15 minutes
- 2 hours 15 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- ½ cup paleo/keto-friendly
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 pouches SuperFat Protein
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract, divided
- ½ cup almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup unsweetened
- ¼ cup pitted dates (sub with
keto sweetener of choice)
- In a double boiler or heavy bottomed pot, melt all but 1 Tbsp of chocolate chips with half of coconut oil, and 1 pouch of SuperFat Protein.
- Line a 5x7 baking dish with
- Pour half of the chocolate mixture
into prepared baking dish. Transfer to freezer for 20 minutes, until set.
- In a pot, melt coconut oil and
remaining pouch of SuperFat Protein.
- In a food processor, pulse pecans,
walnuts, macadamia nuts, half of
shredded coconut, and dates until
roughly chopped. Transfer to large
bowl and add nut butter mixture.
- Remove pan from freezer. Spread nut mixture into an even layer on top of chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate
chips and shredded coconut. Return to freezer for 2 hours, until firm.
- Cut into 10 bars.
- 10 bars
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 319
- Fat 29 g
- Total Carbs 12 g
- Sugars 5 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Sodium 13 mg
- Protein 3 g