These heavenly clouds are bursting with oozing fresh blueberries and creamy SuperFat infused in every bite. There's a keto substitution available to reduce the total sugar and carbs if you'd like to further optimize this recipe for keto.
They're keto and paleo.
- 15 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 50 minutes
- 2 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- ½ Tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp ghee
- 1 pouch SuperFat Macadamia Coconut
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (sub keto sweetener of choice)
- ¼ Tsp almond extract
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, sift together almond flour, tapioca flour, and baking powder. Whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together ghee, SuperFat Macadamia Coconut, eggs, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and almond extract.
- Fold in blueberries and half of sliced almonds.
- Transfer to refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. Shape into a 2-inch round, flat disc. Slice (like a pizza) into 6 triangles.
- Carefully transfer each triangle to prepared baking sheet with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with remaining almonds and gently press into dough.
- Bake 22-25 minutes, until lightly golden and cooked through.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 417
- Fat 35 g
- Total Carbs 19 g
- Sugars 6 g
- Fiber 6 g
- Sodium 446 mg
- Protein 13 g
* There is a keto substitute available to reduce sugars and carbs.