These pillowy soft cookies, made from SuperFat Cacao Coconut, are incredibly easy to make and incredibly difficult to put down. The cake-like inside is bursting with crunchy macadamia nuts and gooey chocolate chips.
Best for: Keto & Paleo Dessert Option
- 15 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 33 minutes
- 2 pouches SuperFat Cacao
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 Tbsp coconut sugar (or keto sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp paleo- or keto-friendly mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, beat SuperFat and egg on medium speed until creamy. Add balsamic and vanilla and beat to combine.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda, coconut sugar, and sea salt. Mix until just combined.
- Add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts and fold into batter. Transfer to the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons onto prepared cookie sheet and press to make 6 cookies.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, until set. Cookies will be soft. Cool completely before serving.
- 6 cookies
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 199.8 kcal
- Fat 14.5g
- Total Carbs 16.7g
- Sugars 10.7g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 3.7g
- Sodium 281.3mg
- Protein 3.9g