These perfectly-portioned brownie bites are the perfect balance between fudgy and cakey. Best of all, they’re super easy for a quick, decadent, and guilt-free dessert. These are keto & paleo approved!
- 3 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 2 pouches SuperFat Mint Cacao Nut Butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener of choice
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, beat SuperFat, eggs, cacao, sweetener, coconut flour, and sea salt. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and bake 12-15 minutes, until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 147.4 kcal
- Fat 9.9g
- Total Carbs 17.3g
- Sugars 0.9g (Sugar Alcohols 8.8g)
- Fiber 5.5g
- Sodium 90.6mg
- Protein 6.5g