Coat buttery macadamia nuts in a salted cinnamon-honey mixture for an indulgent dessert or snack on-the-go. Try it with different spices like cardamom or ginger to make it your own.
Best for: Paleo Dessert Option
- 3 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk coconut oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt until smooth.
- Add macadamia nuts and toss to coat well. Transfer to prepared sheet pan and spread into a single layer.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 12-15 minutes, tossing halfway through, until golden.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- 8 (1 cup)
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 142.7 kcal
- Fat 13.8g
- Total Carbs 6.2g
- Sugars 4g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 1.5g
- Sodium 74.1mg
- Protein 1.3g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.