This donut meets at the intersection of creamy and crumbly. Macadamia nuts add a crunch while the SuperFat Cacao Coconut adds to the creamy texture. A touch of balsamic helps give volume and a bit of a tangy bite. Make it keto-friendly by subbing in your favorite keto sweetener in place of coconut sugar.
Best for: Keto & Paleo Dessert Option
- 5 minutes
- 35 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 40 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar (or keto sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 pouch SuperFat Cacao Coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Grease 6 cavities of a donut pan and place on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, cacao powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together coconut oil, coconut milk, balsamic, eggs, SuperFat, and vanilla. Add macadamia nuts and fold into batter. Add wet mixture to dry mixture and whisk to combine.
- Divide batter between 6 prepared donut cavities. Transfer to oven and bake 32-35 minutes, until cooked through. Cool in pan 10-15 minutes then carefully remove.
- 6 donuts
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 328.3 kcal
- Fat 27.7g
- Total Carbs 16.6g
- Sugars 10g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 4.6g
- Sodium 329.8mg
- Protein 6.9g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.