Join the chaffle craze, with a SuperFat twist. Mixing SuperFat into the batter adds creaminess to the texture while adding flavor and protein. Top it off with crunchy toasted macadamia nuts and shredded coconut for the perfect sweet and savory balance.
Best for: Keto Breakfast Option
- 3 minutes
- 8 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 pouch SuperFat Protein Nut Butter, divided
- 1 Tbsp chopped raw macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- 1 Tbsp berries (optional)
- Preheat and grease a waffle maker.
- In a bowl, whisk egg and vanilla extract. Add almond flour, 1 Tbsp of SuperFat, and cinnamon. Whisk to combine. Add mozzarella and toss to coat.
- Scoop half the batter into the waffle maker and cook 6-8 minutes, until crispy.
- Drizzle waffles with remaining SuperFat then sprinkle with chopped macadamia nuts, shredded coconut, and fresh berries (optional).
- 2 (1 Waffle)
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 447.5 kcal
- Fat 43g
- Total Carbs 10.4g
- Sugars 4.9g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 4.3g
- Sodium 75.7mg
- Protein 10.6g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.