You’ll want to put this thick and creamy dessert spread on everything. We take the classic and give it a paleo twist, infused with SuperFat, for the perfect balance of sweet and tangy.
Best for: Paleo Dessert Option
- 8 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 19 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut butter
- 4 medium lemons, juiced and zested (about 1/2 cup juice)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 pouch SuperFat Macadamia Coconut Nut Butter
- 1/2 tsp grass-fed gelatin
- In a double boiler over medium-low heat, melt coconut butter.
- Add SuperFat, lemon juice, lemon zest, and honey. Whisk until smooth.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk egg yolks.
- Remove from heat and add yolk to the pot with coconut butter mixture, whisking constantly. Transfer back to stove over medium heat, whisking constantly for 4-6 minutes, until mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl. Sprinkle with gelatin and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir to incorporate gelatin. Transfer mixture to ramekins or cups (optional) and refrigerate for 1-2 hours, until thick and creamy.
- 16 (1 cup)
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 72.1 kcal
- Fat 4.9g
- Total Carbs 6.5g
- Sugars 5g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 0.8g
- Sodium 7mg
- Protein 1.2g