Looking for a great keto and paleo friendly breakfast option you can make for yourself at home to mix up your morning routine? We've whipped up this delicious recipe for some macadamia nut blueberry muffins which only take 10 minutes of your time!
Combine SuperFat nut butter to infuse your muffin with even more healthy fats and protein.
SuperFat nut butter and chopped macadamia nuts combine to create a creamy, crunchy twist on a classic blueberry muffin.
- 10 minutes
- 57 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 1 hour 7 minutes
- 1 ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- ¼ Tsp salt
- ½ cup unsweetened, almond milk
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (sub keto sweetener of choice)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 pouches SuperFat Macadamia Coconut
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease or line a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together almond milk, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Sift in almond flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop 1 Tbsp of batter into each prepared muffin tin. Top with 1 Tsp SuperFat Macadamia Coconut then top with remaining batter to fill muffin tins ¾ of the way full.
- Bake 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin pan 10 minutes then carefully transfer to a wire rack for 30 minutes to cool completely.
- 12 muffins
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 244
- Fat 21g
- Total Carbs 10g
- Sugars 4g
- Fiber 3g
- Sodium 399mg
- Protein 6g