The holiday’s can be a stressful time when you're following any kind of diet. But, don’t let the season get you down! Finding a delicious, yet healthy recipe that fits your diet may not be as hard as you think. Like these Macadamia Nut Cookie Bars. This hybrid cookie-cake is a fluffy dream, brimming with crunchy macadamia nuts and savory chocolate chips.
Did we mention they're keto AND paleo approved? These cookies are sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next holiday gathering! Give them a try and be sure to tell us what you think.
This hybrid cookie-cake is a fluffy dream, brimming with crunchy macadamia nuts and savory chocolate chips.
- 10 minutes
- 1 hour 35 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 1 hour 45 minutes
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 pouches SuperFat Macadamia MCT + Probiotics
- 2 Tbsp swerve confectioners powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup keto-friendly chocolate chips
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer, cream together butter, SuperFat Macadamia MCT + Probiotics, and swerve on medium for 2 minutes, until completely smooth and pale. Stop and scrape down sides as needed.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Continue to mix another minute until combined.
- Sift in coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat 4-5 minutes, until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Gently fold chocolate chips and macadamia nuts into batter then transfer to prepared baking dish.
- Bake 23-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes.
- Carefully cut into 16 bars. Transfer to a wire rack for 30 minutes, until completely cooled.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 148
- Fat 15g
- Total Carbs 4g
- Sugars 1g
- Fiber 2g
- Sodium 55mg
- Protein 2g