These fluffy pancakes are bursting with little bits of buttery macadamia nuts then topped with a smooth drizzle of SuperFat and maple syrup for a decadent but guilt-free breakfast. Best for: Keto Breakfast Option
- 3 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 18 minutes
- 1/4 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp keto sweetener of choice (or coconut sugar for paleo)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 pouch SuperFat Macadamia Coconut Nut Butter
- 2 Tbsp keto-friendly maple syrup (or pure maple syrup for paleo)
- 1 Tbsp fresh berries (optional)
- In a food processor, pulse macadamia nuts until finely chopped. Add eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Pulse to combine. Add almond flour, sweetener, baking powder, and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Grease and preheat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Scoop batter into pan a scant 1/4 cup at a time. Cook 3-4 minutes, until edges look set and middle begins to bubble. Flip and cook another 2-3 minutes, until cooked through. Work in batches to avoid overcrowding.
- In a small bowl, whisk together SuperFat and maple syrup until smooth.
- Serve pancakes warm, drizzled with maple SuperFat mixture and topped with fresh berries (optional).
- 6 pancakes
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 594.2 kcal
- Fat 54.6g
- Total Carbs 24.9g
- Sugars 3.9g (Sugar Alcohols 9.6g)
- Fiber 8.4g
- Sodium 347.2mg
- Protein 16.5g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.