There’s a savory-sweet crunch in every bite of this easy baked white fish with gremolata. Don’t skip the broil at the end to get the coveted golden brown top every time.
Best for: Keto & Paleo Meal Option
- 8 minutes
- 16 minutes
- 0 minutes
- 24 minutes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/3 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup parsley, loosely packed
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lb white fish fillets (tilapia, flounder, etc)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, combine 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, macadamia nuts, parsley, lemon zest, and garlic.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Pat fish dry then rub with remaining olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Place in a baking dish and pour lemon juice over fillets.
- Press gremolata on to the top of each fillet. Transfer the baking dish to the oven and bake for 12-18 minutes, until cooked through.
- Increase heat to high broil for 2 minutes, until gremolata is golden.
- Cook time will vary depending on thickness
- Enjoy warm.
- 2 (8oz)
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 232.5 kcal
- Fat 23.8g
- Total Carbs 6.2g
- Sugars 1.7g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 2.3g
- Sodium 6.2mg
- Protein 2.3g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.