Indulge in this creamy chocolate cheesecake with a minty twist (which is keto-approved!). A smooth blend of cream cheese and SuperFat Mint Cacao transform into a chocolate-drizzled dream, without turning on the oven.
- 7 minutes
- 2 minutes
- 3 hours 5 minutes
- 3 hours 14 minutes
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 pouches SuperFat Mint Cacao Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup keto sweetener of choice, confectioners’
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, SuperFat, heavy cream, and sweetener 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed until fluffy. Transfer mixture to prepared baking pan.
- Transfer pan to freezer for 2-3 hours, until set. Remove and slice into 8 squares.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt coconut chips and coconut, stirring often until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cheesecake bites on parchment paper then drizzle with chocolate. Transfer to refrigerator for 5 minutes, until chocolate is set.
- 8 bites
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 211 kcal
- Fat 20.5g
- Total Carbs 14.4g
- Sugars 1.8g (Sugar Alcohols 9.1g)
- Fiber 2g
- Sodium 106mg
- Protein 3.5g