You won’t need a fancy ice cream maker for this luscious keto mint chocolate ice cream. Simply make a creamy base with a combination of cream, SuperFat, and raw cacao, drizzle it with more SuperFat, and sit back while it transforms into ice cream in your freezer.
- 4 minutes
- 11 minutes
- 6 hours
- 6 hours 15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 heavy cream, divided
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 pouches SuperFat Mint Cacao Nut Butter, divided
- In a large saucepan with high sides, melt coconut oil over medium heat.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream, raw cacao powder, and 1 pouch of SuperFat. Whisk to combine. Simmer 6-10 minutes, stirring often, until thickened. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl and cool to room temperature.
- Add remaining heavy cream. Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a loaf pan. Spread into an even layer. Drizzle with remaining SuperFat pouch.
- Cover and transfer to freezer for 1 hour. Remove and stir well then return to freezer for 4-5hours, until set.
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 484.2 kcal
- Fat 49.1g
- Total Carbs 9.7g
- Sugars 3.6g (Sugar Alcohols 1.5g)
- Fiber 3.3g
- Sodium 54.1mg
- Protein 5.3g