Coat crispy chocolate cookies made from SuperFat Cacao Mint in a dense layer of chocolate. These are not thin mints -- they’re SuperFat. They're also Keto and Paleo approved.
- 12 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 52 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 pouch SuperFat Mint Cacao Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3 tsp coconut oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp keto sweetener of choice (coconut sugar for paleo)
- 1/4 cup keto chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse almond flour, egg white, SuperFat, cacao powder, 2 tsp coconut oil, and sweetener of choice until dough forms.
- Roll 1 Tbsp dough into a ball then place on prepared sheet pan. Press into a 1/4-inch thick cookie. Repeat with remaining dough to make 12 cookies. Transfer to oven and bake 8-10 minutes, until set. Remove from oven and cool for 30 minutes.
- On the stove or in the microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining 1 tsp coconut oil, stirring often, until melted.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. One at a time, dip cookies into melted chocolate. Allow excess to drip away, then place on prepared baking sheet. Transfer to refrigerator until set.
- 12 cookies
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 115.1 kcal
- Fat 9.3g
- Total Carbs 10.5g
- Sugars 0.6g (Sugar Alcohols 4.9g)
- Fiber 3.5g
- Sodium 10.6mg
- Protein 4.2g