These muffins are packed with the flavors of cinnamon, SuperFat Cacao Coconut, and a touch of balsamic and the bite of crunchy macadamia nuts. They are the fluffy morning treat you’ve been craving.
Best for: Paleo Dessert Option
- 8 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 48 minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup (or keto sweetener of choice)
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 pouch SuperFat Cacao
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup paleo- or keto-friendly chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a muffin tin with 12 liners. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs, SuperFat, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Divide mixture between 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Transfer to the oven and make 28-30 minutes, until set and golden.
- Cool 10-15 minutes before serving.
- 6 muffins
Nutritional Information per Serving
- Calories 229.1 kcal
- Fat 18.8g
- Total Carbs 12g
- Sugars 7.2g (Sugar Alcohols 0g)
- Fiber 3g
- Sodium 171.1mg
- Protein 5.8g
Looking for more healthy macadamia nut-based recipes? Or looking for information on the health benefits of macadamia nuts? We've got you covered.